Glastonbury 2019 final line up

It was Shangri-la's decision, but yeah, Glastonbury was and still claims to be very much a festival at the forefront of activism, but it really isnt

Fat White Family are utter shit as well but I bet they don't get the boot.

Obviously, I've not actually heard the song, but I might give it a listen now. The Tory press clearly still haven't heard of the Streisand Effect.

There's too many I need to see this year. Need to find a schedule of timings to see which ones I want to watch live, and which on the red button/record etc.

Kylie on Sunday takes priority live. But also want to see Miley, Years&Years, Sheryl Crow, JANET

I think the sky+ planner has all the individual performance slots listed already.

Do they show whole performances of all the ones WE want? And do the turn up on iPlayer?

I’m out for Kylie at something I can’t miss...

Do they show whole performances of all the ones WE want? And do the turn up on iPlayer?

I’m out for Kylie at something I can’t miss...

Seems like Kylie is on stage at 3.45pm sunday, but apparently being shown on BBC1 from 6pm! From what I remember they usually show the whole of the headliners shows including the Legends slot.

As a general rule, you have to go quite far down the bill before you get acts where the full performance isn't available on iPlayer. I generally don't bother with the 'live' coverage of anything other than the headliners because they tend to cut bits out and pretend that they haven't.

Been working from home today so had Sheryl Crow up on the red button. Very pleasant, love so many of her singles.

Kylie is the ONLY performer they're showing on BBC 1 the whole weekend! With the line up they have this year, that is quite the feat!

Kylie is the ONLY performer they're showing on BBC 1 the whole weekend! With the line up they have this year, that is quite the feat!

They must have got a good response from the Radio 2 Live gig she did last September which they aired

KWEEN!

Just watched Georgia from yesterday. Her other material sounded pretty good but About Work The Dancefloor and Started Out at the end seemed to go properly off for a daytime set.

I've downloaded Sheryl too and will hopefully get to that before it removes itself from my sky box.

I've downloaded Sheryl too and will hopefully get to that before it removes itself from my sky box.

It's good she had a lovely time and that is how you age gracefully! With a bit of botox I am sure
I noticed the red button missed a few songs like 'My favourite mistake' so I don't think they put the whole performance on for some acts

I have just noted the sunday schedge

years and years
Kylie
Miley

All back to back.

OMG
I HAVE DIED

THIS SETLIST IS FUCKING AMAZING!

Queen Janft catering to the Glasto Gays and NOBODY ELSE!

The crowd look so NONPLUSSED.

Come on you miserable FUCKERS - she's singing 'All For You' in the middle of a giant field. There should be corpses EVERYWHERE from the amount of SLAY she is serving.

Oh my GOD :D

What a fucking TUNE (the only one from that ROTTEN ALBUM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom