Glastonbury 2019 final line up

The camerman must be having to hunt HARD for people singing along to this

State of those miserable fucks at the front! Why didn’t you STAY AT HOME!

“Come on GLASTONBERRY!”

And the thing is, no matter what act is on they’re STILL like this.

WHO is it you’re here for?!

In fairness, if I was in the crowd and had a few, I would be thinking she'd been performing the same song for about TWENTY MINUTES.

She’s doing the Shovel The Funk dance. Best part overall!

How did she not do Together Again or ANYTHING from The Velvet Rope?

Did she literally close her set with about TEN SONGS that no-one knew and skip 'Together Again' completely? What a TROLL :D

I’m SCREAMING at her not performing her biggest UK hit :D

I hope Kylie is sitting in her bed and breakfast in Bridgwater, frantically rewriting her set list to scrub out CGYOOMH and BTDYK in favour of No World Without You and Magnetic Electric.

Last edited:
Did she literally close her set with about TEN SONGS that no-one knew and skip 'Together Again' completely? What a TROLL :D
She should have looked at her UK chart positions and seen that RN1814 didn’t have a single Top 10 hit. Maybe should have just stuck with two or three songs from the album and moved on.

Did she actually sing live?

And was it actually good if not crowd pleasing?

It was a VERY good set.

But I would have been absolutely GUTTED if I'd gone as a fairweather fan.

I’m literally agog she didn’t do When I Think Of You

Ok I missed this she didn’t do when I think of you or together again

I hope she did th “go on girl MISS JANET” interlude

Damn, missed the start of Janet and the TV iPlayer app won’t let me watch from the start.

There’s sod all listed as available so far as well so I’m watching Sheryl Crow...

Oh WTF just happened there?

I'm not here for this truncated version of Champagne Supernova. What a TOSSER !

She is either heavily medicated or the heat is getting to her with all those GARMENTS (or both). She keeps fiddling with her headset.

This is not going down to well is it? That's The Way Love Goes - gosh.. ugh...

Haha you cunts throw shit at Madge for her performances this bitch sounds like me after several shandies with my headohones on in front of the mirror thinking I can sing along ton thats the way love goes
I was just about to say that. Madge's Eurovision "fiasco" looks only about a million times better than this HOT MESS

And I bet she will get nothing but positive press for this tomorrow from the "woke" Twitterati.

This is an absolutely DISGRACEFUL set from her!

I love how they’ve tried to find all the gays in the audience for the close ups and most of them couldn’t give a fuck either.

I was just about to say that. Madge's Eurovision "fiasco" looks only about a million times better than this HOT MESS

And I bet she will get nothing but positive press for this tomorrow from the "woke" Twitterati.
Stop being a loon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom