Harry Styles - Harry's House (May 20th)

I feel sorry for Florence having to work against THAT

Essentially:

I feel like I keep popping in here to defend someone who I know nothing about but quite like his last album...

But what is SO bad about that clip!? I mean, he ain't going to win an Oscar with it, but is it THAT BAD or do we all just hate him now?

I feel like I keep popping in here to defend someone who I know nothing about but quite like his last album...

But what is SO bad about that clip!? I mean, he ain't going to win an Oscar with it, but is it THAT BAD or do we all just hate him now?
It's TERRIBLE :D

What does Styles Loon Suedey think?
You better watch it there
1661428813927.png
Ag

Oh come on, it's not MADONNA levels of bad!

(SORRY SUEDE, LOVE)
Let's see what the Razzies make of it!

I do think it's very poor, GCSE level as many of the comments are saying. Someone trying very hard to ACT when they don't have the skill or the experience. Nothing about it feels real, unlike Florence who wipes the floor with him with just a few words.

It is only a tiny clip but if this is the one they chose to put out to promote it... :eyes:

yes, ALL of the cards are just SO STACKED AGAINST poor Harriet these days.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
I like Harry and I wish him all the best but oh my at that clip. Probably need to see the full thing to see if it’s better in context but it really is daytime soap opera acting :D

he played 15 consecutive nights?!

his voice must be shot to shit :D

was that a negative reaction? who can do 15 nights without vocal strain?

My beloved Wilson Phillips have randomly released a rather lovely cover of Boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom