Madonna Survivor: The 90s (Round 1)

VOTE TO ELIMINATE (up to 10)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just NEVER GOT ON with it, I'm sorry! It's that dadadadada chorus, I really do find it horrible I'm afraid :(

Itā€™s marvellous and I heard it and saw the video on the same day that I met the first guy I ever fell in love with, so it was a sign.

But then he wasnā€™t interested so it was a false sign but it stayed with me, and last summer twenty something years later he asked me out.

Itā€™s marvellous and I heard it and saw the video on the same day that I met the first guy I ever fell in love with, so it was a sign.

But then he wasnā€™t interested so it was a false sign but it stayed with me, and last summer twenty something years later he asked me out.
This clearly needs a Part 2. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Justify My Love is one of the greatest sex singles ever. Itā€™s just utter filth from start to finish and the vocal makes it entirely.

It was also entirely unique at the time. Of course, she ripped it off herself afterwards, but its YEARNING ACHE has never faded for me.

WANTING.
NEEDING.
WAITING.

:disco:

Beautiful Stranger is another that was fairly unique at the time too- and again, she ripped that off with the terrible Amazing.

I've just NEVER GOT ON with it, I'm sorry! It's that dadadadada chorus, I really do find it horrible I'm afraid :(
Iā€™ve just remembered what the dadada part is. Still better than GAYLUV though. Even being given a DAY TO LIVE is better than GAYLUV

Beatiful Stranger was the best on the soundtrack followed by the above mentioned Mr Kravitz

God the summer of 99 will never be topped

This thread has made me pop on a double whammy of Erotica and Bedtime Stories and itā€™s splendid looking out on the sunshine over the sea so THANKS LOVES.

None of these are sunshine albums though! :o

Erotica: muggy summer day but mostly night

Bedtime Stories: cloudy autumn evening

Iā€™m warmed by the love that the whole Ray Of Light album is receiving so far, but Justify My Love HAS to win this.

I mean the best song on this entire list is I Want You, but seeing as though everyone here is just a bunch of tone deaf savages, Iā€™m not even going there.

90s Madonna is the best Madonna. I love some of some of her mid decade ballads, Take A Bow, I'll Remember, I Want You and You'll See are all gorgeous.

Bedtime Stories is easily in my Madonna top 5 albums. I loved all the singles and have the Bedtime Story CD fairytale book thing.

The Evita stuff is dull. I'm not a musicals queen, but I am remix queen so Argentina gets through on Miami merit alone.

Also I don't care for Drowned World. The other Ray of Light singles are top end stuff and anyone voting for them are probably sex pests.

Iā€™ve just noticed that @POP! Has voted for Nothing Really Matters in the FIRST ROUND and as such I think he needs to step down from this competition and spend the next three weeks sitting a in corner contemplating his existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom