Madonna Survivor: The 90s (Round 3)

What a lovely way to burn... (VOTE TO ELIMINATE FOUR)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
Now onto the top 20!

VOTE OUT UP TO FOUR

oh yeah yes GIF

29. "Bye Bye Baby"
28. "One More Chance"
27. "Hanky Panky
26. "Another Suitcase Another Hall"
25. "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
23. "You Must Love Me" (20 votes)
23. "Fever" (20 votes)
22. "This Used to Be My Playground" (13 votes)
21. "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" (12 votes)

I should really campaign to get rid of Rescue Me since it so utterly and shamelessly ripped off Power of Love, but it's just so good!

I could only manage 4 and that was hard enough

Stop voting for I Want You, cunts. It's absolutely majestic.

This is ridiculously difficult already. I’m not going to draw attention to two of my votes because I’m already risking being accused of heterosexuality. I agree that people should stop voting for ‘I Want You’ immediately.

Re: Bedtime Story. How can I explain that it's still a 9.9 out of 10? I just don't think it's a particularly effective Madonna single even if the "I'll never explain again" works well alongside Human Nature's door slam of a response to her Erotica press.

People still having breakdowns about songs going out- EVERYTHING HERE IS AMONGST THE BEST STUFF SHE EVER DID!

Madonna's I'll Remember is proof she could have recorded Orinoco Flow or Caribbean Blue and they would have slayed but Enya couldn't have pulled off Bad Girl nor Justify My Love. SAVE IT.

Madonna's I'll Remember is proof she could have recorded Orinoco Flow or Caribbean Blue and they would have slayed but Enya couldn't have pulled off Bad Girl nor Justify My Love. SAVE IT.
AS IF at the concept of Madonna even semi-decently pulling off EITHER OF THOSE and also :D (and :disco:) at the very notion of Enya bringing us Justify My Love. The Ryans could easily have got busy in the crib with a tape recorder to dish up some sexy grunts and Enya's much-loved trademark aahs and whatnot really would have set it off a treat :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom