Melodifestivalen 2023: Deltävling One - Gothenburg

Ok I am caught up. Interestingly the TEKNISKA PROBLEM have been retained in the catch up video.

Very poor heat. Correct qualifiers but both of them need to work on their stage presence before the final. Tone especially would be AMAZING if she just gave it more welly. And Jon needs to be turned up in the mix, he sounded like he was singing his part in a different room!
In fairness I think the backing singer doing most of the work actually was in another room.

Jon’s complete inability to connect with the camera has sort of become part of the performance now; I’d be disappointed if he suddenly started showing an awareness of stagecraft.

Just caught up on last night's semi and my GOD that was rough. You know it's dire when even VICTOR CRONE has one of the better songs of the bunch.

Reactions: LTZ
My favourite moment of the entire evening is the Bengtzing FAUX-SHOCK and hand clasped to mouth as Thomas was carted off by security. I expect a full download in Aftonbladet tomorrow as Linds nibbles on a humble salad.

Fyrfaldigt Hurra out now!

My favourite moment of the entire evening was the Bengtzing FAUX-SHOCK and hand clasped to mouth as Thomas was carted off by security. I expect a full download in Aftonbladet tomorrow as Linds nibbles on a humble salad.

Fyrfaldigt Hurra out now!

HOW is Crystal Ball getting all these leaks? SVT for one are really strict about anything getting out. Aside from the songs selected by the jury, there’s all the invited artists which only a select few get to hear.

The absolute nonsense that all of you won’t be dancing around to Rhythm of My Show circa April/May declaring it the greatest song all time TM. Every single year it’s the same narrative on twitter and Moopy. SAD!
Look I have spent all of today singing it but it is ultimately QUITE ROTE and not performed all that well. I know and adore Melodifestivalen and it does not represent those huns on the credits sending their best!

HOW is Crystal Ball getting all these leaks? SVT for one are really strict about anything getting out. Aside from the songs selected by the jury, there’s all the invited artists which only a select few get to hear.
I'm not buying that they actually know anything about the upcoming heats.

The idea that Wiktoria is going to disappoint is just too far-fetched for me.

The songs of more high profile entrants often makes the rounds of "in the know" Mello circles, so it's very possible the Ball has heard either Wiktoria, Nordman, Paul Rey or Loreen.

Last edited:
I buy that the Crystal Ball is in the know, but I don't necessarily buy their opinions about the tracks themselves.
And people thought Euphoria was too basic based on bland unfinished demos flying around so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I buy that the Crystal Ball is in the know, but I don't necessarily buy their opinions about the tracks themselves.
Yeah it's easy to leak an "opinion". One man's bland is another man's interesting, so I'm not taking their 'reveal' too seriously.

Now if we could get the full version of Edgar Allen Poe that'd be LOVELY.

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Spotify impact

#9 Elov & Benny
#48 LouLou LaMotte
#57 Victor Crone
#63 Rejhan
#116 Eva & Ewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom