Melodifestivalen 2023: Deltävling Two - Linköping

It has the highest percentage of TV viewers since I don't know when, they also don't count online streams in these numbers. The reason is simply less people own a TV and less people are watching regular TV.

In fairness, isn’t it unseasonably warm in Sweden? I have Stockholm on my BBC weather app and it’s rarely dropped below zero and there’s been no snow. Surely that will mean less people hankering down and looking for hygge Saturday nights in.
Yes, simply LOVE to go out at 1 degree temps at 8pm of a Saturday night :basil:

It has the highest percentage of TV viewers since I don't know when, they also don't count online streams in these numbers. The reason is simply less people own a TV and less people are watching regular TV.
I'm surprised SVT aren't releasing these figures, really. Even if there are a fair few international viewers in there (and frankly, I doubt it'll be more than a few thousand), surely that's a good thing

I'm surprised SVT aren't releasing these figures, really. Even if there are a fair few international viewers in there (and frankly, I doubt it'll be more than a few thousand), surely that's a good thing
They're released but separately.

Heat 1 share was 78,4 of all people watching TV, five years ago it was about 74-75%. Streaming are rapidly increasing but still just a few hundred thousand.

Yes, simply LOVE to go out at 1 degree temps at 8pm of a Saturday night :basil:

Bollocks! I’m not saying it’s BALMY but there has to be a difference about whether you go visit a friend, go to the pub, go out for dinner in 1 degree and -10 with snow and ice on the floor.

Remember the betting is based on bets people have put on, and there will have been a flutter of bets put Maria's way after winning the semi, but I don't think that MF is a major betting event, so a small amount of bets will change the odds.

If even *I* think Maria's song is just average then that really says something. It's a shame because I think she's decent and has a lot of potential, but this song is not it.
I don't think the juries will go for it though, they really don't give a fuck about sob stories. It's giving me Emma Muscat vibes, but the song isn't even as good as I Am What I Am.

Team G:son were pissed Mer av dig didn't go DTF last week, made worse by Panetoz taking over the DJ stand and dominating the entire after party. THEOZ himself was obviously very disappointed too but at least tried to keep a straight face.

It doesn’t really matter, THEOZ will be in the final anyway. He just gets an extra week of publicity. I can see him performing better in the final than Panetoz. I do think they had much better stage presence than he did though.

It doesn’t really matter, THEOZ will be in the final anyway. He just gets an extra week of publicity. I can see him performing better in the final than Panetoz. I do think they had much better stage presence than he did though.

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom