Melodifestivalen 2023 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING THREAD

47E10557-9961-40CB-8522-34E9B5981743.png

Eva and Ewa’s song title is annoyingly close to Norway 1984. Will it be as good?

A: No

Reactions: VoR
Heat 1 looks quite stacked on name recognition alone!

You'd expect Victor, LouLou, Eva/Ewa, Elov & Benny, Tone and Jon-Henrik to be in the mix to qualify, and I wouldn't count out the twink either.

I think the same. Literally any of them could qualify. It is up to the song and the hype here I guess.

Tone will in all likelyhood be the last beacon of hope for schlager. That is unless the last unknown is revealed to be someone long forgotten (aka Jenny Silver).

If I had to guess, I reckon Tone's opening heat one and Jon Henrik's closing, with Panetoz opening heat two and THEOZ or Maria Sur closing.

Reactions: Hak
The spelling error in Tone's song title has been irritating me all day long.

Let it be known that, TO THIS DAY, "WITH ALL MY LOVIN' TONIIIIIIIIGHT!" is the BATSIGNAL I greet @Suomi with at the beginning of every single real life clash :disco:

The only thing that can SALVAGE the line up is the unexpected return of Sigrid Bernson.

WITH ALL MY LOVIN' TONIIIIGHT :hostage:
She's singing on the cruise ships these days last I saw :( A modern day Swedish answer to JANE McDONALD with all the talent. :disco:

Charlotte Perrelli is definitely back as a cameo in an interval comedy sketch.

So it is the band Casanovas probably, not Charlotte :D

Huge chance for Loreen, Marcus & Martinus and Smash Into Pieces in heat 4. Watch Loreen flop again...

• Sad
Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom