Moderation Requests

Can someone please start a new thread entitled "The VoiceOfReason vs AATW" and copy the posts in this thread across from #98 onwards. Leave any that are relevant to the Imbruglia discussion if you would be so kind.

:disco:

I've started the thread here so you just need to get copying.

Last edited:
We're not asking HIM

It's a long standing discussion which deserves its own thread as it takes over others

DON'T QUESTION ME

Last edited:
It's irrelevent to the Natalie Imbruglia discussion so you should do it yeah.

But it's CHRISTIAN'S FAULT! :D

patsy.jpg

It's irrelevent to the Natalie Imbruglia discussion so you should do it yeah.

But it's CHRISTIAN'S FAULT! :D
You've started it MULTIPLE times. I know you were just itching to get it started again in Nat's thread. And lo and behold... :D

Can someone please start a new thread entitled "The VoiceOfReason vs AATW" and copy the posts in this thread across from #98 onwards. Leave any that are relevant to the Imbruglia discussion if you would be so kind.

:disco:

I've started the thread here so you just need to get copying.

:D

Best thread ever.

I'm chuckling away uncontrollably at my desk and the one woman still in the office is giving me very strange looks, as I am supposed to be serving refusal letters to failed asylum seekers.

So you're destroying your reputation at work and those posts still haven't been copied across despite the presence of Lolly AND Funky.

:(

Oh yes i'll do that too I don't want VOR's shit in my lovely Nat thread.

Can a new thread please be made out of the last number of posts in the Sunday thread relating to how wonderful Grandmothers are

https://www.moopy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62397&page=3

Last edited:
Could someone add a poll to the G.I Joe thread in Odeon please:shy:.

Last edited:
Thank you very much kind sir.

Could someone please split the Mary J Blige topic in the R'n'B Forum from post 86 and make it a new topic called Mary J Blige - Stronger (new album) or something along those lines and maybe move it to the Divas?

Last edited:
woo!
that was quick too, for a second there i thought cwej was online

Eurovision forum: 'Nanne vs. Martin again .. ' to 'New Nanne Grönvall and Martin Stenmarck singles' please.

The recent title is just a bit rubbish.

THANK YOU.

It's not just those two though, is it? Perhaps it needs the names of all of them.

I'd say does anyone care about Martin Stenmarck... :D

I'd say does anyone care about Martin Stenmarck... :D

Oh OH, I can hear Flo spitting BLOOD over here on the mainland.

No, Stenmarck released two good albums and is hugely successful in Sweden so this is all GOOD.

Can these two Britney threads either be merged or renamed (one for the album, one for the single), whichever is deemed best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom