Phil and Holly Moopy opinion poll

Do you like Phil and Holly?

• Total voters
Are we sure, in the age of Operation Yewtree, that this is not just unfounded salacious gossip? How would he have managed to maintain such a lucrative presenting career?

I don’t see anything on Tattle which is THAT MUCH more cynical and bitter than quite a lot of what we see HERE! I mean HELLO!

So what I'm getting from this is Evil Holly likes listening to Jason Donovan albums but NOT if it's April, because that's when she celebrates Easter by cutting the heads off pet rabbits?

Am I close to cracking the Moopy enigma code?

So what I'm getting from this is Evil Holly likes listening to Jason Donovan albums but NOT if it's April, because that's when she celebrates Easter by cutting the heads off pet rabbits?

Am I close to cracking the Moopy enigma code?
Yes, got it in one :tongueout:

The story seems to be they had a falling out and the executives are backing Holly.

My friend works in broadcasting and said it was well known that Phil was shagging around, one of whom likes the second half of a calendar year more then the first half. :eyes:

I keep reading this and it isn’t penetrating?

I apologise for the masses of comments after. I just DON’T UNDERSTAND!

I think I asked earlier in the thread how if his brother told him what he had done and he kept it to himself then it would/should be career ending. It is enabling if he didn’t bring it to police attention straight away.

So is this just PR damage control on Holly’s part? He doesn’t acknowledge her in his statement..

Oh hey so could someone explain the comment about a calend-

9P2C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I heard that Phil is going to be replaced by Reese Witherspoon before inexplicably hanging around for almost two seasons and then driving his car off a cliff.

I think I asked earlier in the thread how if his brother told him what he had done and he kept it to himself then it would/should be career ending. It is enabling if he didn’t bring it to police attention straight away.

Well it depends on when he told him. Earlier in the month or on even days it doesn’t count. May/September are an exception. Up is down and Jason Donavan is involved somehow.

Well it depends on when he told him. Earlier in the month or on even days it doesn’t count. May/September are an exception. Up is down and Jason Donavan is involved somehow.

Also if he's talking about the arse end of the alphabet then he's SHIT OUT OF LUCK!!!

Are we sure, in the age of Operation Yewtree, that this is not just unfounded salacious gossip? How would he have managed to maintain such a lucrative presenting career?
I think the most damning piece of evidence is the video of him out to dinner with the young runner (who looks under 18 in the video). And if it is true, the fact that he followed said runner on Twitter when he was about fifteen.

I believe that Phillip is into piss. I first heard that rumour back in 1998 when I worked at the BBC.

All this Holly Willoughby him or me claptrap that the rags are running with is nothing but an absolute NONSENSE.

All this Holly Willoughby him or me claptrap that the rags are running with is nothing but an absolute NONSENSE.
It proves today, at least, they have nothing else on him they can run with.

Oh I could definitely believe Holly stabbed the Little Susan fancier in the back.

For no reason though? I don’t believe she would have turned on him unless she absolutely had to and the decision of him standing down was anything to do with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom