Phil and Holly Moopy opinion poll

Do you like Phil and Holly?

• Total voters
so the evidence is... he had a friendship (at the least) with a runner from the ages of 18 to 21 ish? inappropriate but not illegal and not PARTICULARLY DAMNING.

Reactions: Zu
I think the most damning piece of evidence is the video of him out to dinner with the young runner (who looks under 18 in the video). And if it is true, the fact that he followed said runner on Twitter when he was about fifteen.
I’m not convinced that having it off with someone who “looks” under 18 is that much of a problem, especially if they just LOOK it but AREN’T. Also, isn’t the age of consent 16?

so the evidence is... he had a friendship (at the least) with a runner from the ages of 18 to 21 ish? inappropriate but not illegal and not PARTICULARLY DAMNING.
I’m not sure it’s even INAPPROPRIATE! Everyone loves a dolly bird and I bet said D. Bird was WELL up for it (as well as being old enough to make his own decisions)

I think the main issue is the hypocrisy of Phil barking I NO LONGER HAVE A BROTHER when he clearly has a taste for a slice of young skirt himself. I have no evidence but I suspect this is Holly’s main beef

I’d fuck the 19 year old intern at work but in my defence if he was hot and up for it WHO THE FUCK CARES

• Love
There's a reading of this that runs as follows: well-known presenter mentors young hopeful. Young hopeful does not get the opportunities expected from this. Falls out with mentor. Mentor, being the presenter, remains on the show and the young hopeful is moved on. Because the presenter is gay and his brother's a convicted nonce, impropriety is simply assumed?

Holly and Phil have definitely had more than one physical altercation backstage which ended in one calling the other a conniving slag. I can well imagine them both ugly crying in their dressing room, telling a horribly one-sided story to a sympathetic wardrobe assistant where they're innocent and the other one is pure evil on this Earth. The story would involve repeated use of the phrase 'so I turned round and said' and shoehorning obscenities into sentences loud enough that they can be heard through the adjoining wall.

Holly and Phil have definitely had more than one physical altercation backstage which ended in one calling the other a conniving slag. I can well imagine them both ugly crying in their dressing room, telling a horribly one-sided story to a sympathetic wardrobe assistant where they're innocent and the other one is pure evil on this Earth. The story would involve repeated use of the phrase 'so I turned round and said' and shoehorning obscenities into sentences loud enough that they can be heard through the adjoining wall.
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh"

:D:disco::D

This is basically what I meant - the most damning evidence is that there was possibly some kind of friendship with a teenager rather than anything more. There basically no evidence of a sexual relationship. Personally, I think having friendships with teenagers when you’re in your fifties is weird but certainly no more than that and definitely not illegal.

This whole SORRY saga has reminded me of the time the director of BBC Children's took me on a date to a winery when I was a sweet twenty-five year old (and he was in his fifties) and told me that my boyfriend wasn't right for me (without knowing a thing about him) and that he was single and available.

TELEVISION GAYS ARE EVIL.

Kim Woodburn embarrassing herself as usual

Kim Woodburn is bang on the money with that.
I really don't think any woman going on air and calling another woman in her field a "little bitch" (without knowing even the full details of what's gone down, not that it matters) is particularly "bang on."

That clip comes across as Kim just taking advantage of an opportunity to relitigate a previous issue she's had with the pair of them, to me. I think there's plenty of questions to ask about what went on and what Holly did and didn't know about the various situations, but using the airtime to instead talk about the time they were rude to you doesn't seem all that useful?

Screaming at the pearl clutching over Kim calling Holly a bitch, when we have a whole HOUSEWIVES forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom