Pokémon Scarlet & Violet

I have to wait until Christmas 😩

Post-Legends I’m interested in what they have to offer. If it’s another S&S so help me God

Also I’ve been fairly protected from new Pokémon spoilers because without ever searching I’ve ended up in Fake Pokémon fanart Insta in my recommendations feed - so I have no idea which are real and which aren’t

I have to wait until Christmas 😩

Post-Legends I’m interested in what they have to offer. If it’s another S&S so help me God

Also I’ve been fairly protected from new Pokémon spoilers because without ever searching I’ve ended up in Fake Pokémon fanart Insta in my recommendations feed - so I have no idea which are real and which aren’t
The rule is that if the whole design concept is embarrassingly poorly conceived, it’s real.

The rule is that if the whole design concept is embarrassingly poorly conceived, it’s real.

NO I won’t condone this again :D

I have to remember the best defence … was it Lee? … said, Muk and Grimer were just blobs

Any particular reason why you’ve never tried the main series?

Because I know you like to get into a project (I see your ACNH!) and DEEP - not a read, I do the same

Oh completely. I think I have specific taste that can be a tad indulgent. But anyway, I was a lapsed gamer after the N64 and hadn't had a portable since the GameBoy and Game Gear devices.

I guess I've also played Snap, but have so far skipped the Switch one despite how adorable it looked.

Oh completely. I think I have specific taste that can be a tad indulgent. But anyway, I was a lapsed gamer after the N64 and hadn't had a portable since the GameBoy and Game Gear devices.

I guess I've also played Snap, but have so far skipped the Switch one despite how adorable it looked.

Sounds like the main concept didn’t especially appeal to you, but the Pokémon do? That’s quite the ‘Pointless answer’ selection of titles :D

Sounds like the main concept didn’t especially appeal to you, but the Pokémon do? That’s quite the ‘Pointless answer’ selection of titles :D

Diddy, I honestly don't know what you're saying here :D I played those Wii U games as I'm a big collector for that platform. For Switch, I didn't like the Let's Go art design at all and just got cold feet on Sword/Shield despite initially thinking "oh finally this is my entry point".

Diddy, I honestly don't know what you're saying here :D I played those Wii U games as I'm a big collector for that platform. For Switch, I didn't like the Let's Go art design at all and just got cold feet on Sword/Shield despite initially thinking "oh finally this is my entry point".

I’m not saying anything! I just thought it was funny that your entry into Pokémon was Pokken, Snap and .. the other one, I wouldn’t have thought of them if I had a gun to my head.

I meant like Pointless the game show, not the adjective

He did it y'all!

FB_IMG_1668462272415.jpg

25 years of training and experience, and the bitch is still 10. Y'all faves could never tbh.

I haven’t got it yet, but I did have a look at the final evolutions of the starters and the fire is the only one that isn’t an abomination, so it’ll be that.

It HAD to be Quaxley after the reveal of the final evolution.
I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Yeah there are some graphics issues but nothing game breaking yet. Who plays Pokémon for the graphics anyway?
It’s got some great QOL features and I’m liking it a lot more than S&S 3 hours in.
It’s not as similar to Arceus Legends as I thought it might be.

Some of the graphic issues are quite roigh but I appreciate that they somewhat reapproached the game play.

It feels more Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy these days. :(

Can’t play this until Christmas!

It’s fine though, I’m trying to 100% Arceus for some reason

"Scarlet / Violet + starter" really has replaced "Top / Bottom + Into" this weekend.

Does it get less tedious after? I've just escaped (at last).

Yes, but I'm also avoiding trainer battles and people unless it's one of the three main storyline challenges. But those have a lot of dialogue too.

I wish there was a bit more guided narration and plot and a little less chatter throughout.

My Quaxley evolved into something that looks like it has too much hair gel in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom