Pokémon Scarlet & Violet

Nintendo pitching new Pokemon ideas for their 15th iteration of the series:

View attachment 11729

How am I to choose between ghost mutt and devil dog?

4ca4a67c99faa6bac5f058d0023369ca.jpg

side note, I just learnt about the original Pichu design and hope he appears as a regional varient this generation :disco:
OGPichu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GNL
I’m sort of looking forward to it if they learned lessons from sword and shield.

I guess we are at the “judge the whole generation on the weirdest Pokémon” stage, so I hope they reveal some more so we can move past that

When people think they ran out of ideas recently due to ICE CREAM MON or KEYS MON I always show them this:
muk.jpg

SLUDGE MON from Gen 1.

Exactly, it’s not really much different from them just basing Pokémon on every animal you can think of - I’ll bet there are more forgotten Pokémon based on animals than objects

This head is covered by Farigiraf's tail head, which has moved forward, hardened, and fused with its main head as it evolves from Girafarig.

Sounds painful.

I love how ridiculously dark Pokémon can be. It basically killed her!
I’ve decided to get Violet despite thinking S&S was a bit crap.

Well since Splatoon 3 hasn't exactly done it for me (yet), I've used my 2nd voucher for Violet. This will be my first ever mainline Pokemon, just a mere 2 decades late to the party.

Sweet bloody jesus, I cannot post in hardly any threads (forum forum, admin and mod requests, the daily thread, etc). Here is what I see:

Screenshot (930).png

So obviously @Administrator or @Moderator can move this. I assumed it was my phone's issue, but it's the same on my laptop.

Sweet bloody jesus, I cannot post in hardly any threads (forum forum, admin and mod requests, the daily thread, etc). Here is what I see:

View attachment 13862
So obviously @Administrator or @Moderator can move this. I assumed it was my phone's issue, but it's the same on my laptop.

It may be something to do with you still being on org.uk instead of co.uk but I'm not technically-minded enough to know whether that is it.

View attachment 13862
That seems to be something on your end. Try clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work, see if it happens when you use private browsing or a different browser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom