RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

What’s the obsession with straightening hair anyway? It seemed weird when it would be a genuine issue with women in the Big Brother house in the earlier series.

One of my colleagues who I have known for about 5 years recently stopped straightening her hair, and her natural hair looks amazing. Like to die for. She honestly looks like an Asian version of Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman… why waste all that time bothering with the straighteners?
The gays and boy bands with dangerously straight hair phase of the early noughties (I think?) really was a look that never needs repeating. But which is probably due a revival.

What’s the obsession with straightening hair anyway? It seemed weird when it would be a genuine issue with women in the Big Brother house in the earlier series.

One of my colleagues who I have known for about 5 years recently stopped straightening her hair, and her natural hair looks amazing. Like to die for. She honestly looks like an Asian version of Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman… why waste all that time bothering with the straighteners?
I’m no woman as Moopy knows but I agree and I don’t think it is just for POC women - all women with longer hair look amazing with natural waves and curls.

Guaranteed to be Mum or Dad. No one else. Ever.
Absolutely. Every else knows if you call and there's no answer, you hang up and send a text or whatever.

And how many people even call in the first place? The majority of my calls come from messages and then a 'shall we talk?' from one of us. That may just be me, though. I almost take unanticipated calls as a personal affront :D

Got 5 missed calls and an urgent “please call me back” voicemail from mum a few weeks ago while in the cinema. When I saw the missed calls I ran out thinking something was wrong. Nope, she just didn’t know how to access Disney+ on her TV and needed some remote control guidance.

When entertainers famous for kids TV develop performances for adult/student audiences and fill them with swearing and blue humour

YouTubers pretending they are ad-libbing their meticulously edited script, like they’re just making up all this insight on the spot

Fit guys who buy skintight Spider-Man costumes because that’s the only way they can show their dicks on social media without getting banned

Fit guys who buy skintight Spider-Man costumes because that’s the only way they can show their dicks on social media without getting banned
You HATE this ?

You HATE this ?

They’re always cunts, you can tell. The suit makes their nobs look tiny anyway so fuck ‘em.

It’s just the same people who wore grey joggers so they could shake their nobs around

EVEN I HAVE STANDARDS LAYDEEZ

They’re always cunts, you can tell. The suit makes their nobs look tiny anyway so fuck ‘em.

It’s just the same people who wore grey joggers so they could shake their nobs around

EVEN I HAVE STANDARDS LAYDEEZ
Diddy does Spiderman costume NOT coming to YouTube any time soon :(

The gays and boy bands with dangerously straight hair phase of the early noughties (I think?) really was a look that never needs repeating. But which is probably due a revival.
My 2001 mini ghds for straightening my mullet have just died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom