RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

I know, right. I call everyone I like darling and that does NOT make me insincere.
Me too. I use darling, dear, babe, love, hun, honey, petal, sweet pea….. no rhyme or reason for which I use at the time. I just let the term of endearment cascade from my lips.

Public toilets with doors that don’t lock. I’m talking about ones with a very simple locking mechanism but they’ve been screwed on too far away from the other end. How was this not noticed in the first instance, and why does it happen SO often?

Being emotionally attached to objects. Am tidying up and trying to free up some space and some boxes are full of little treasures of a younger me that I still can't let go. And it keeps me up from tidying up cause am like ohhhhh :disco: with every discovery

Big charities who spend more in unnecessary admin than towards their actual cause.

Had to cancel a few minor direct debits this month due to increased outgoings, and since I did that I have been bombarded by fancy booklets and forms in the post asking me to reconsider. Even before I cancelled I would get random stuff in the post that I never asked for or could opt to cancel. An email from a mailing list would do. The cost to cover sending that kind of stuff is probably a sizeable percentage of the money they raise.

Instagram videos of how to make Oreo icecream or similar.

It’s just NORMAL ICE CREAM WITH SMASHED UP BISCUITS IN IT, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT

@Diddy Please could you do a reaction video to Old Enough. Specifically the episode with the fish and the apples that keep rolling down the hill.
I discovered this the other week and that episode is literally the best thing ever :D

People wandering around glued to their phones.

Especially on stairs. Crawling up at half-a-mile per fortnight with a queue of folk behind you. Put the fucking thing down for 10 bastard seconds!!!

Instagram videos of how to make Oreo icecream or similar.

It’s just NORMAL ICE CREAM WITH SMASHED UP BISCUITS IN IT, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT

or WORSE. How to make "Oreo" NICECREAM. It's just a bunch of frozen MASHED bananas! You can't fool anyone!

:( What sort of person DOES that?

I would at least fill the hole so I could say, "Oh! Perhaps the beavers ate them!" if I were asked where they'd gone
When I was a child somebody kept on stealing the roses my parents planted at the front of our garden - my poor dad gave up eventually!

When I was a child somebody kept on stealing the roses my parents planted at the front of our garden - my poor dad gave up eventually!

I know that Lana Del Rey could write one hell of a miseryballad about this.

Someone stole the flowerpot from where I used to work, which honestly I thought was funny and a unique situation, but I guess its notz

When I was a kid, there was a girl around the corner called Tammy. Her mum used to fill the wheelie bin with a hose and let us take turns using it as a 'swimming pool'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom