RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

Some are a bit TENUOUS, but qi is VERY MUCH a real word, and also insanely useful in scrabble.

Oh I'm not disputing that. It's just so irritating when you spend ages trying to come up with 5- 6- or 7-letter words and then someone goes with 'qi' hitting a triple word score.

Oh I'm not disputing that. It's just so irritating when you spend ages trying to come up with 5- 6- or 7-letter words and then someone goes with 'qi' hitting a triple word score.
madonna laughing GIF

Probably said this before, but clothes shops that have massive sales, but 90% of their sale stock is either XS or XXL. No wonder you can’t shift it, so move on to the new lines please and save us all the bother of going through the racks of size 6s and 22s.

I’ve just been to one of the said stores and it was filled with women sized 12-16, and there wasn’t a single item in those sizes. Surely the staff should have just stopped us all right there.

Podcasts that have enough stuff you like to want to continue listening, but there’s some incredibly annoying thing about it that’s not quite a dealbreaker but it leaves you in a constant low level of irritation.

I’ve got like 4 of them now
Race chaser forces me to have Hot Goss (which isn’t that bad now but just leave me alone), but it’s the best RPDR recap podcast
Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men just has Jay’s constant shutting-down of any fun or chemistry, but I’m still (sort of) interested.
Under Consoletation, the GamesMaster podcast has two shit presenters who can’t edit out their shit but the nostalgia stuff is well researched and I can’t get it anywhere else.
Japan Top 10 obviously is something I’m interested in but a few of the presenters can either not read and make it interesting at the same time, and one seemingly main presenter now takes about 45 seconds to say NOTHING

I might knock Jay & Miles on the head soon, waiting for Gamesmaster to run out of episodes, and I can skip the Japan top 10 interstitials but it’s a pain

Always having to tick what data/cookies or whatever you want to save whenever entering a website. It drives me mad. I don’t want anything saved but the absolutely necessary but I also don’t want to get multiple questions about it.

I thought saying yes would mean it would save the setting that I want to say yes! Bloody machines

I'm aware this is probably a bit Old Man Yells at Cloud and yes I'm sure it's been mentioned in the 85 pages of this thread but:

The fact you can't even fart these days without getting an email a few days later asking HOW DID WE DO? I've just had one for Deliveroo. What do you want me to SAY? I ordered, you delivered, I paid through the nose for it. Thanks? Five stars for doing exactly what I paid for? It's just so NEEDY.

I'm aware this is probably a bit Old Man Yells at Cloud and yes I'm sure it's been mentioned in the 85 pages of this thread but:

The fact you can't even fart these days without getting an email a few days later asking HOW DID WE DO? I've just had one for Deliveroo. What do you want me to SAY? I ordered, you delivered, I paid through the nose for it. Thanks? Five stars for doing exactly what I paid for? It's just so NEEDY.
How did you find this posting experience?
Please rate Moopy from 1 to 10
What can Moopy do better?
Would you recommend Moopy to a friend?
Subscribe to get regular updates on Moopy

How did you find this posting experience?
Please rate Moopy from 1 to 10
What can Moopy do better?
Would you recommend Moopy to a friend?
Subscribe to get regular updates on Moopy
1, be less boring, no

It’s very hot and humid outside, so air conditioners are important. But when I go to Starbucks I feel like I have to wear a fucking hiking jacket just to avoid getting CRYOGENICALLY SUSPENDED

People who say "Can you still do this?" two days before you go on vacation leave - when they could have asked two weeks ago.

Your feedback is really important to us @Tisch.

Facebook finally doing what it’s been CONSTANTLY trying to do - remove the “recent” tab from my feed, so I just have to see updates in whatever fucking order Facebook wants, miss loads of things and prioritise random twats I don’t want to unfollow but don’t need to hear about

Facebook finally doing what it’s been CONSTANTLY trying to do - remove the “recent” tab from my feed, so I just have to see updates in whatever fucking order Facebook wants, miss loads of things and prioritise random twats I don’t want to unfollow but don’t need to hear about
I like it actually. It means I mainly see my meme groups which is the main reason I visit FB these days.

Oh btw, it's someone's birthday you haven't spoken to for 20 years x

• Care
Reactions: COB
What pisses me off is all the suggested posts these days. I'd really rather that space was taken up with people/pages/groups I actually chose to follow, thanks :rolleyes:

What pisses me off is all the suggested posts these days. I'd really rather that space was taken up with people/pages/groups I actually chose to follow, thanks :rolleyes:
Yes to this but ALSO this where some of the comments sections are absolutely gold with thickos, so win some lose some.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
When bf sends two photos of a scandinavian table in two different colours, texts you asking whether you've seen the message, calls you to ask which one he should buy and eventually ignores your input suggesting gray is not really a colour and he's buying yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom