Rihanna's rihturn - Life Me Up (single), alleged 9th album + stadium tour '23

Jark

User
she's going on a stadium tour next year, supposedly, and it was revealed today that she has two songs on the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack.

(manifesting an album among all this and the Superbowl)

TIME WE HAD A THREAD

So this thread is titled “album 9” only based on your manifestation

I think it's a safe ish bet given that (i) insiders have been teasing her rihcording a dancehall album for a good two years now and (ii) she's going on tour.

All true

But she loves to not release albums

Imagine all the foundation and socks she can sell ON TOUR :disco:

She HAS been spotted in the studio, but could be for that Black Panther soundtrack.

Maybe Madonna can join on her super bowels as guest since she will also be going on tour and also recording new material maybe they can do S&M with Britney and Madonna can join in

omg why am i freaking out

Ff9jnXJXoAAs8hA

Lift Me Up (3:53)

Performed by Rihanna
Written by G Halliwell / P Wilson / A Watkins / T Ackerman

Girls and GAYS being properly fed WEEk after WEEK until 2023 feels like Popjustice.

Taylor, Rihanna, and SpiceWorld25...oh wait

I have a feeling it's going to be another "American Oxygen" 🥴

Unfortunately, both (!) are "heartfelt ballads" so get ready for another California King Bed I guess? :basil:

Early Wakanda Forever screenings report that both songs that feature in the ending credits are titled Lift Me Up and Born Again

what was that shit Sia soundtrack single she did? that's the bar we have to cross here

Imagine being such a massive icon that they make a MCU movie for your promo

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
All this time and she comes back with a ducking BALLAD?

OMG AT THE ACTUAL TROLLING!

And we middle aged gays thought MADONNA was bad :D

I mean she’s capable of a great ballad (Stay) but this is just so dull. Soundtrack singles are kind of over anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom