RuPaul's Drag Race

I wonder if the S12 live final will be delayed? Or just filmed differently (ie back to just in a studio).

Maybe they will pop AS5 in between seeing as that’s already done and dusted.

I wonder if the S12 live final will be delayed? Or just filmed differently (ie back to just in a studio).

I'm not sure even the final in the old format could go ahead. In the US they have just cancelled the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion - and that's just the six-member cast, one host, and the production crew.

Ugh VH1 pissed me off, I had the Ep4 loser spoiled. They have the Whatcha Packin video with a thumbnail of Michelle and no hint in the title, then a day or two later they change it to the evictee’s face and edit the title to add their name too.

No more Ru related peanut butter, I'm scarred with images of jiggling collagen coo coo's everytime that rotten chorus gets triggered.

sidebar: what happened with the fracking "scandal"? did rupaul respond? anyone following?

So this week in the US they're showing the regular show, the regular untucked and the first episode of the celebrity version. All in one night.

I'd have preferred if they'd waited until this series was over (or at least up until the penultimate episode, which has already been filmed) before starting the celeb version. Plus, that could have bought them some time to sort out the finale episode of s12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom