S14 E03: A Pair of Balls

I mean what if someone in the top 2 got it?
I assume, if it isn't rigged, they'll get to something like the top 4 and have them all open their bars, and whoever has the gold bar gets to pick someone to come back/save from the lipsync etc.

Anyway yeah, June was pretty busted, I felt bad for her, but her energy was really negative, and the way she was de-dragging all the way through the lip sync! Speaking of, how come there have been so few Kylie lip syncs and they've all been shit songs and syncs? I was gonna cancel, and I love it?!

Not that Maddy is off the hook - I felt bad for her, listening to Race Chaser, Willam just going off and being a twat on a crusade. I'm fine with Maddy being there, but this week was crap - her make-up skills are really not there - what was with that breast contour? She looked malnourished. You'd think he'd seen enough breasts in his life... I just don't see him queening up really, it's drag, but it's not queen.

I don't have the mental capacity to remember everything from the balls, but...
Willow's win, I really don't see it - I didn't like the "zebra" look, the leopard was good, but the wedding dress was tacky. It's like there's a make-a-wish foundation kid in the werkroom.

I thought it was Angeria's night really, she looked a little plucked not to be the winner - I'm surprised it wasn't a double winner tbh. Alyssa too, I thought she did better than Jorgeous too, didn't that last dress look a bit rough on the seams?
Speaking of plucked, Jasmine did better than safe IMO, but she's not coming across as particularly likeable - that's definitely the storyline Untucked is simmering anyway.

I did laugh (surprisingly) at Orion claiming her beauty, and the "It's chocolate" moment with the *wah wahhh* music :D and WTF was Ru on?

And I guess Kornbread's Uncle Fester walk is just how she walks? Unfortunate. Lady Camden is angling for Miss Congeniality, I guess?

This season is so weird, the first two episodes were fine, but it's like this episode they decided to just change their minds and do something a bit more desperate. Maybe S13 will be the peak of this latest era, for me.

Anyway yeah, June was pretty busted, I felt bad for her, but her energy was really negative, and the way she was de-dragging all the way through the lip sync! Speaking of, how come there have been so few Kylie lip syncs and they've all been shit songs and syncs? I was gonna cancel, and I love it?!

Not that Maddy is off the hook - I felt bad for her, listening to Race Chaser, Willam just going off and being a twat on a crusade. I'm fine with Maddy being there, but this week was crap - her make-up skills are really not there - what was with that breast contour? She looked malnourished. You'd think he'd seen enough breasts in his life... I just don't see him queening up really, it's drag, but it's not queen.

Oh is Willam still being an ass? I gave up on the podcast a few months ago. There’s only so much crap that I can listen to.

I felt bad for her, listening to Race Chaser, Willam just going off and being a twat on a crusade.
Yeah I found this really off-putting. Having one straight person out of the what, 150ish rugirls there have been is not a big deal. It's a drag competition not a gay or queer competition, so having straight people who do drag is absolutely valid, and indeed they've been a part of drag history anyway (Barry Humphries for example).

Now Maddy is clearly not at the level required to compete and should have went home already, but Willam needed to get a serious grip of himself (as ever). I do wish he'd be off more because the Alaska and other people episodes are so much more enjoyable to listen to.

I’m fine with the straight cis man being on the show :rolleyes: but I draw the line at referring to it as 'SHE/HER'

Sorry, SIR, but you do need to be a queen to deserve that.

I had a good time with this again. Ru continuing to crack in front of our eyes is quite something :D

I'm enjoying all the queens really, no true standouts as even the strong ones are wobbling a bit here and there. So many lewks in one episode is ridiculously overwhelming, but I'd agree with Diddy at that they probably have put the balls so early so they can show some versatility (and where the bank loans went).

I’m fine with the straight cis man being on the show :rolleyes: but I draw the line at referring to it as 'SHE/HER'

Sorry, SIR, but you do need to be a queen to deserve that.

What HORSESHIT!

"Gender" (and I use the quotation marks here purposely) isn't defined by your sexuality. In a world where people can CHOOSE their pronouns, why does it matter?

What HORSESHIT!

"Gender" (and I use the quotation marks here purposely) isn't defined by your sexuality. In a world where people can CHOOSE their pronouns, why does it matter?
They (cis hey men) can choose whatever pronouns they want, they just CAN’T SIT WITH US.

BOO HOO the straights are being jokingly discriminated against 😢😢😢

CANCEL ME, I’ll wear that badge with pride :disco:

Im enjoying this season! Willow, Angeria, Kerrie and especially KORNBREAD are total stars - to the point where it feels like Kornbread has already won and the rest are scrapping for second place.

This scene was just adorable:

Whilst everybody was moaning about Maddy (surely not long for this EARTH anyway in a Drag Race sense), its refreshing to see a semi-disabled queen allowed to compete, and become popular on her own merits rather than being a sob story. In many ways Maddy is removing the focus on Willow, which is helping her flourish - so I'm not mad viewing it through that lens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom