Steps & Michelle Visage - Heartbreak In This City

This song has taken me back to the sound of their prime more than any of the other recent ones.

Scared of The Dark is still on another level though

Halli surely Neon Blue and Something In Your Eyes??

"Michelle's replacing LSL today, so just POSING, no real dancing."

The big news is What The Future Holds Part 2, a brand new album out in September with 10 new songs

Love that. I agree that this definitely feels like the strongest single from this album so far. They were probably right to cut their losses on To The Beat of My Heart, it didn't really do anything in the end.

It's good that for once the brunette in the line-up looks the same age as the blondes.

Lisa Scott-Lee GIF by Steps

Faye is gorgeous. They’ve all aged very well.

Michelle needs to get Faye to guest judge on season 3.

#27, #87 and #130 on iTunes. I expect after the performance tomorrow it will easily hit the top ten.

Michelle has full guest status on Graham Norton tonight, in addition to the performance.

Loved the performance. Especially when Michelle took centre stage. :disco:

Yes, during Claire’s high note and all, taking FULL credit for it. :D

I actually thought they sounded GREAT tonight, even if the performance was a bit boring.

Lisa will be FUMIN that her absence wasn't acknowledged until Lee piped up halfway through the post performance chat.

It was a good performance but Lisa's eye catching desperation was missed.

I feel this should get the Eurovision interval slot. Michelle's got the STATUS

has there been a GRAHAM NORTON EFFECT ON ITUNES?

16 now. I really expected a bigger iTunes boost than that, especially given it literally probably takes about 53 sales to top the charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom