Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Taylor’s version) - out 7th of July 2023

the artwork is fabulous. she finally got it right. :disco:

Looking forward to BETTER THAN REVENGE :disco:

At bloody last. After so many easter eggs, her entire fanbase has Type 2 diabetes, she finally releases the damn thing.

Totally in, of course.

What in the Garnier Nourishing Color Creme Hair dye is that shit??

tea. but you can't convince me that these outtakes wouldn't make SUBLIME pop album records.

maxresdefault.jpg

Are 'the vault' songs actually re-recorded outtakes from the original album or just lyrics/concepts from over the years that she never got around to recording until now? Would be curious to hear the originals too if they exist. I have no idea if Scooter's purchase of the older material included unreleased stuff.

Should have got Hayley on 'Better Than Revenge' seeing as it's basically just 'Misery Business'.

Are 'the vault' songs actually re-recorded outtakes from the original album or just lyrics/concepts from over the years that she never got around to recording until now? Would be curious to hear the originals too if they exist. I have no idea if Scooter's purchase of the older material included unreleased stuff.
Supposedly, all the Vault songs were written and demoed during the writing of the album but not actually recorded.

Does the same apply to Red? I always felt MEssage In A Bottle was a leftover song though she never recorded it back then.

I generally wait for her albums to go into a sale on vinyl (except Midnights, which wasn't that dear in the first place). TV Red didn't go down by much, but I remember getting Fearless dirt cheap.

and I wouldn't MARRY me EITHER
a pathological PEOPLE PLEASER

Oh this has really CREPT UP on us. I wanted to give the album a listen before the new version, to remember it! I used to enjoy it back in t'day.

I can only assume you've crossed her at some point, in a minor way. You know she'd be petty enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom