The JESSIE J REAPPRAISAL thread

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Given her recent STAR TURN on I Want Love and her new growing fanbase of TENS of baying fans on here, a thread for Moopy's artiste of 2021 is CLEARLY a SINE QUA NON :disco:

JESSIE J UP!

not my ex GIF by Jessie J

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
What's EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE? Still very partial to the EVER-MEATY Domino and DO IT LIKE A DUDE from the MYSTIC MEG OF POP here :horny:

ZenGiraffe

I may be unwell, but I'm handsome as hell
I was rushing here to flush this down the Pop Toilet but I see you've saved me the trouble

Suomi

User

Okay, I’ll live in the moment of being positive and say that I really like Thunder and think it’s a very underrated flop. So convinced was I that it would be massive that I wrote the song into the school musical I was writing and directing, a Hackney-based version of Hansel and Gretel set to the music of Kelly Clarkson. I shoehorned Thunder into the forest scene as a spooky witch led an army of evil woodland creatures to try and stop Hansel and Gretel from escaping.

Of course, i was banking on Thunder blowing up huge so that the children would easily learn it and the audience would be aware of it, so imagine my disdain as it failed to gain any traction and then caused the ‘lead balloon’ moment of the whole production. Children half heartedly pointing at Hansel whilst getting all the words wrong, and a bored audience checking their watches. Thank god I had Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) as the play closer to get everyone BACK on BOARD.

my god when I started writing this I honestly intended it to be about how much I liked Thunder but now I see that it’s more about how Jessie J ruined my musical.

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
ok, in all honesty, I do like Domino but only because it's truly a great pop song.

and I had a soft spot for this

Diddy

Rice Queen
Enjoying Thunder and sort of Wild too (the chorus anyway)

can all her videos just be Bimini Bom Boulash performance videos instead?

funky

User
Given her recent STAR TURN on I Want Love and her new growing fanbase of TENS of baying fans on here, a thread for Moopy's artiste of 2021 is CLEARLY a SINE QUA NON :disco:

JESSIE J UP!

not my ex GIF by Jessie J

You did this just to cause drama didn’t you. Fess up!

:kim:

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti

Okay, I’ll live in the moment of being positive and say that I really like Thunder and think it’s a very underrated flop. So convinced was I that it would be massive that I wrote the song into the school musical I was writing and directing, a Hackney-based version of Hansel and Gretel set to the music of Kelly Clarkson. I shoehorned Thunder into the forest scene as a spooky witch led an army of evil woodland creatures to try and stop Hansel and Gretel from escaping.

Of course, i was banking on Thunder blowing up huge so that the children would easily learn it and the audience would be aware of it, so imagine my disdain as it failed to gain any traction and then caused the ‘lead balloon’ moment of the whole production. Children half heartedly pointing at Hansel whilst getting all the words wrong, and a bored audience checking their watches. Thank god I had Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) as the play closer to get everyone BACK on BOARD.

my god when I started writing this I honestly intended it to be about how much I liked Thunder but now I see that it’s more about how Jessie J ruined my musical.

Surely training children to sing Jessie J songs at an unsuspecting crowd of civilians goes against PREVENT GUIDELINES.

Mugatu

🚀 🚀 🚀
Hearing her voice strikes terror into my soul, but I enjoyed Wild and in reflection, her shaved head knocked down the barriers for female pop singers to unashamedly look like an East German piss pig.

COB

I feel GREAT!
To be fair, I do remember watching the Do It Like A Dude video and thinking "now THERE'S an interesting artist I'd like to see more from" :o
...sadly it wasn't Jessie herself, sorry :(
xTiTnKynGtQ1Xop29O.gif

KindaCool

You've got issues.
Price Tag and I Want Love are the only ones I can stomach.

The rest of her work is a solid 0/10.

ZenGiraffe

I may be unwell, but I'm handsome as hell
She's off again. Domino and Sexy Lady back to back were verging on too much as it is

Mugatu

🚀 🚀 🚀
I'm not sure if I've heard Thunder before, it's got quite a religious vibe. Is it about our saviour Jessie C?

Rita

User
I’m not the biggest fan of HER as a person, but I really can’t deny she has FANTASTIC VOX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom