The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Let's-a rate

• Total voters
Omg I hope Wendy Koopa makes an appearance. Iconic!

C4DC9A7A-E6DC-466A-A2A3-13E62BCE0F1F.png

I wonder if they'll settle their differences with a good old MARIO KART RACE at the end.

Failing that, at the very least a high speed chase through WARIO GOLD MINE.

Reactions: GNL
I wonder if they'll settle their differences with a good old MARIO KART RACE at the end.

Wasn’t that the premise of SNOOZE FEST (after the first 15 minutes) Wreck It Ralph?

Well Hollywood never have any faith in an animated movie being any good (aside from Pixar sometimes) without stunt casting it to death

Why is @dUb so annoyed at the concept of an origin movie? :D

Well Hollywood never have any faith in an animated movie being any good (aside from Pixar sometimes) without stunt casting it to death

She gets like this when she’s not in her COMFIES.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb

It just feels wrong when I have personally guided him through UMPTEEN adventures in that environment already. Quite rude actually.

I'm with @dUb on this. Literally the last character we need an origin story for. Especially since all origin stories are essentially the same.

Reactions: dUb
I'm more intrigued to know if there will be a game to go with it. It was so brief, but I liked Toad and the Penguins. Hoping Rosalina and Pauline are there to troll Peach's disarray and excited for the musical numbers - they've set the bar very high with Jump Up Superstar.

TBH HAVE we really had an origin story for Mario? The games are usually just “Mario’s here, oh look some shit happened”

I want an origin story on PEACH. Is her role purely ceremonial? Does she hold legislative power?

I want an origin story on PEACH. Is her role purely ceremonial? Does she hold legislative power?
Absolute monarchy. She rules with an iron fist. Mario is her paramilitary enforcer and Bowser is a republican who wants to introduce democracy.

Now, THAT movie, I’d watch.

Absolute monarchy. She rules with an iron fist. Mario is her paramilitary enforcer and Bowser is a republican who wants to introduce democracy.

Now, THAT movie, I’d watch.
Democracy? All the castles are run by his kids!!

Democracy? All the castles are run by his kids!!
He's a complex and morally ambiguous antagonist. From his point of view, it seems like that was the right thing to do.

The Mushroom Kingdom has a Chancellor and Ministers.

No idea if he is an Olaf Scholz-type Chancellor or a Nadhim Zahawi-type.

92F840A2-0722-45EF-9A33-C65ECEA6DC9E.jpeg

Love this so much :disco:

And yes, the website is real:
Some fun easter eggs in there :D

What were you expecting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom