UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

All of which means little given that we are, potentially, 3 years away from a GE. Given how much damage they've already done, it's frightening to think what else they could do. Voter suppression and gerrymandering are next on your Tory Scum bingo cards - evidence of the former is already seeping through.

"It's not looking good for us in (insert area here)". "It's OK, we're going to revoke the citizenship rights of 30000 voters, that should see us over the line".

420C34FD-577A-4273-9421-3784341EF546.jpeg

All of which means little given that we are, potentially, 3 years away from a GE. Given how much damage they've already done, it's frightening to think what else they could do. Voter suppression and gerrymandering are next on your Tory Scum bingo cards - evidence of the former is already seeping through.
Yep - I’d be surprised to see Labour sustaining this big of a lead for any more than a few weeks. There’s no way Boris is running in the next GE and Starmer is still unelectable.

Which would feasibly leave Labour *just* short of a majority.

Largest Labour lead since 2017.

I know, allow me this indulgence.

Last edited:
Hmm yeah the Boris quiz thing isn’t good. But at the same time come on they must have something better than that…

Wasn’t it Barn-ard Castle gate where The Mirror let Dominic dig a hole and then came back with something else to counter his excuses.

I’m expecting something like that.

The Fail have tried to turn it into an anti-BBC story, fuming that the Beeb are carrying on this petty vendetta rather than focusing on the booster vaccine roll-out.

Except it was ITV that broke the story. And the papers who have carried it on. The BBC have done nothing more than report on the fallout. Who's petty, exactly?

The Fail have tried to turn it into an anti-BBC story, fuming that the Beeb are carrying on this petty vendetta rather than focusing on the booster vaccine roll-out.

Except it was ITV that broke the story. And the papers who have carried it on. The BBC have done nothing more than report on the fallout. Who's petty, exactly?
Utterly ludicrous, but I find the way they are presenting it interesting. It's very framed around Boris, rather than a direct attack by the Mail. It reads to me they are using it as an opportunity to go after both of them.

I would love to see a poll now that Boris is objectively known to be a liar on whether it raises the question amongst Leavers as to whether Brexit was all snake oil after all. I doubt it, but I do wonder.

Last edited:
I would love to see a poll now that Boris is objectively known to be a liar on whether it raises the question amongst Leavers as to whether Brexit was all snake oil after all. I doubt it, but I do wonder.
I think the majority of Brexiters are probably too mired in this bullshit for them to have this level of clarity, but I think it will turn enough heads that the outcome of the referendum would be quite different if we had it today.

The minority that defend it still genuinely believe it was a good thing, they’re fucking deluded

What’s the POINT? Surely I’d be laying pretty low right now if I didn’t have anything important to say.

He's pushing the booster narrative and trying to make it the top story, since Carrie queefing out a baby made absolutely no impact. Apparently he's angry at the BBC because they're going off script and focusing less on the booster programme which has been in operation for weeks, and more on the fact that he's a lying, amoral, corrupt shower of cunt.

So he'll be urging everyone to get the booster. His waffling will make no difference. Those that want it will take it, and the anti-vax brigade will continue to dig their heels in especially after the last two weeks.

What’s the POINT? Surely I’d be laying pretty low right now if I didn’t have anything important to say.
You'd think. I quite like the fact that he's being paraded in front of us personally, just to remind people what we're dealing with. At this stage I don't think many people are listening to what he has to say, they're just reminded what a cunt he is.

So anyone over 18 can get a vaccine tomorrow but the online booking system won't be available until Wednesday. *sigh*

When I was booking yesterday there was very little availability before Christmas; where are all the new appointments going to come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom