think about my mouth
at your pussy lips
sucking

biting at them
like sheets
of hairy flesh

drag your little bird out of its nest and

show it to me

Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a mailbox to a tormented soul.

Meh valentine's.

I'm spending it at work and then cat sitting. We were planning on having at least a nice dinner but I'm dieting, so jacket potato it is.

I may avoid Facebook today, I can't cope with the all the Valentine's posts.

All the women who independent!
Throw your hands up at me!

A big old MEH to this but I recently received my order of a butt plug that thrusts so it's not all bad.

Maccies happy meal... Cheezburger fries drink and a Little Miss Brave plush for £1.99. I'm a happy old child now.

"
show me that first class
mailbox
to your tormented soul
"

THIS IS POETRY
The roses are dead
The violets are dead
Because of major environmental damage caused by the fossil fuel industries
So fuck the Tories.

Although I was one of the first to comment, Floppet has already said this is making her feel uncomfortable, shall we not change the subject and move on?

I’m at a beauty school getting highlights for cheap, so let’s hope it turns out ok

I’m at a beauty school getting highlights for cheap, so let’s hope it turns out ok
stockard channing gum GIF

Although I was one of the first to comment, Floppet has already said this is making her feel uncomfortable, shall we not change the subject and move on?
It's the actual wording that's horrific. I won't read it again so it's fine, everybody can carry on as they were.

My friend went to a Vidal Sassoon school for a haircut when we were in San Diego and they cut her fringe completely diagonal.

Currently on Virgin Media Live Chat waiting for a person to answer. I went round in circles for ten minutes with the chatbot because my problem isn't listed so I typed "I want to fucking kill myself dealing with this chatbot, put a person on". It then said it was connecting me to a person and informed me that they were very busy so I might have a long wait. I waited ten minutes and nobody connected so I closed the chat and left the worst feedback possible. If my router burns the house down tonight they will pay.

Bet they have a person answering the "I want to pay my bill" line.

Virgin Media are the worst customer service people I have ever dealt with. It took a lot of determination and weeks of badgering to get their "maximum" compensation and to finally deal with someone actually with the authority to grant it for me. It financially wasn't worth it at all in the end, but it certainly was MORALLY.

Oh I hear you. Refused to turn off my Mum’s broadband despite her not living there because “no one ever told us your Dad had died”, despite us having evidence of changing the name on the account, they saying we needed to provide a certified death certificate, which we sent them special delivery and they claimed not to have received. So I just cancelled the direct debit.

A couple of weeks later we start getting “Mrs Sheena, come back to Virgin” letters to the house. So I phoned and said my Mum had died and we were selling the house and to stop. LITERALLY TWO DAYS LATER we get “New Occupier, join Virgin” letters.

Cunts

Virgin Media are the worst customer service people I have ever dealt with. It took a lot of determination and weeks of badgering to get their "maximum" compensation and to finally deal with someone actually with the authority to grant it for me. It financially wasn't worth it at all in the end, but it certainly was MORALLY.
It's horrific now but it used to be really good (fifteen years ago). You can't even speak to a person now. Last time I spoke to one of them their accent was so thick I couldn't understand them and kept asking him to repeat but more slowly please. I couldn't get through security because he couldn't understand my accent. I put the phone down in the end and redialled, I could understand the next one slightly better but he had a really bad attitude and was very blunt so I asked nicely whether he could transfer me to another agent, he refused so I told him to put me through to his line manager because I wanted to make a complaint about him and he again refused then suddenly another person joined the conversation so I told them that the agent was rude and abrupt with me and I'd like to speak to another adviser please. The rude one then said "she is lying, she tells lies" and at that point I hit the roof and told them to put me through to the "I want to leave" department because I won't be spoken to, or about, like that from somebody who is paid to help customers with problems. Then a lovely Irishman came on the line, he couldn't actually help because he was completely the wrong department but he listened to the problem and then got a technician to ring me back and he sorted the problem. That was all I wanted.

I had to wait an hour on hold to HMRC yesterday just for them to tell me COMPLETELY THE WRONG THING about a payroll query I had and so I had to ring back again and do the same thing for another HOUR.

I was practically ready to kill someone by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom