🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

Every comment saying it sounds like completely standard parenting (which it does)

NICE TRY!

Yeah, but this isn't the worst of it! Wait til he drops the footage of her telling them if they don't finish their mash they can't have pudding.

Jail her!

Britney: "THIS IS MY HOUSE! You all better start re-spect-ing me! Are we clear?"
Kid: "Yeah"
Britney: "You all better start treating me like a women with worth. I am A WOMAN. Do you understand?
Kid: "Yeah"

*Judge takes away custody*

513a0db1244f60ebf2d8f687e0280d38.jpg

As for the rest of the message, I'm sorry but this girl is not OK. I know English ain't my first language but I consider myself to have a decent grasp of it, so, any of you could explain or expand a bit on what she's meaning to say?

She's off to a new tangent after every ellipsis, it's like she's got all these ideas and scatters them through cryptic sentences. She's referencing Christina with the WAGW and Beautiful name drops as well as something about her Latina roots and how abusive her father was, I guess she means the singer P!nk when she mentions a cloud and "when I read heart", what's that supposed to mean??

No idea :D

Whoever is "managing" her or her agent, should encourage her to save it all for the book and go under the radar with the wordy posts.

So I listened to all of that that. She needs time away from the spotlight to process the post traumatic stress she is very clearly suffering from. She has the freedom now to get the right kind of advice, so I'm not sure why no one around her is helping her realise this.

I think it's good for her to be able to share her story. It's like she's 18 again, finally being able to try things without having anyone supervising her. She's not doing things by the book but at least she's now responsible for her own judgements and actions.

I hope she heals. This on top of everything else cannot be good for someone who clearly has mental health issues.

The whole musical comeback thing does make me a tad uncomfortable. Is it actually something she wants or are people just projecting that onto her because it's an easily digestible narrative? I'm not sure being thrust back into the industry is the healthiest thing for her really. She's clearly still extremely vulnerable.

The whole musical comeback thing does make me a tad uncomfortable. Is it actually something she wants or are people just projecting that onto her because it's an easily digestible narrative? I'm not sure being thrust back into the industry is the healthiest thing for her really. She's clearly still extremely vulnerable.
This. Her initial breakdown was in full public view and it feels like we are heading that way again.

Surely time away from the spotlight with some serious professional help will benefit her most?

In a lot of ways I think her fans are doing her no favours.

I feel very bad for her, and it's uncomfortable that this is playing out so publicly. I also think her 17 year old is a brat for doing a TV interview slagging off his mother whose money he's living off for being a THOT on social media. Yes, you'd be mortified, but come on...

Has Kevin Federline even worked a paying job in the last 15 years?

I certainly can’t remember him appearing in anything. Looking back to his divorce settlement from Britney it appears that he “only” got $1 million, as they had a pre nup but receives $40,000 dollars per month for child support.

I believe it's fine for her to do music again. Perhaps not going on a world tour, but writing songs and doing a small show now and then could really help build her self esteem back up.

I think I'm going to start tapping out of all of this because it just feels incredibly invasive to listen in on these rants. She clearly needs help to get over all her trauma and frankly if people around her really care they should try and make her see that this is not the way forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom