🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

Pipo, hun, it's giving

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

I don't even really know who Selena Gomez is or what she does, but I expect my ignorance isn't depriving me of anything especially life-enhancing :)

#teambritney
She’s a very average singer and actor but seems like quite a nice person. Much like Britney. Has got quite lucky in recent couple of years by crossing over to appeal to people over 25 with the highly entertaining Only Murders In The Building series.

Let's not pretend Selena Gomez doesn't have an incredible banger (or two, or three) in her bag! :disco:

bonus track:

Reactions: GNL
I think she’s been restricted for LONG ENOUGH so let her say whatever the fuck she wants, even if it could perhaps do with an edit. Nobody’s DYING as a result of it

I can’t really bring myself to look at Britney’s activities on Insta so can someone advise whether she’s varying the tops these days or is she still wearing that job lot in the same horrific style which was shipped in from Walmart when she was under lock and key? Or is she parading the innards of her gunny rather than wearing clothes?

More the latter. Plus trauma-processing but slightly unhinged rants about her family and her predicament.

It's a read.

I've never read the comments under her Inatagram posts until now. I didn't realise there was so much hatred and vitriol directed towards her.

And most of it is 'How dare you pose like this. You're a mother!'. Eek.

Alexa Nikolas (Zoey 101) who came out about Britney screaming at her in a trailer circa 2005 on the set of Zoey 101 said Britney sent her a lengthy apology. Apparently Jamie Lynn (the devil reincarnated) told Britney she was being bullied on the set by Alexa, when it was the other way around. Was quite sweet.

A lot of people seem to be speculating that the recent posts haven’t been her and are likely her husband…

Hmm based on what?

The captions under the posts being different to how they were before, and similarities to how he posts on his own instagram. I mean this is from me just watching some TikTok videos of fans speculating so it could all be bullshit!

They also think her voice in this video is recorded/not her. It does sound a BIT odd but that’s par for the course for Britney really :(

I think the most simple explanation for those posts is that it was her birthday and she was feeling sad about being estranged from her children and her sister who she used to be really close to. I don't think they're particularly STRANGE or part of some grand conspiracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom