🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

I suppose we’re all going to forgive Britney cos she’s messy and it’s good content? :rolleyes:

I just love how Xtina lives rent-free in her head and after all these years she still finds her threatening.

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

Well, eventually she's going to have to be held accountable unless she stops tweeting/posting about everything she thinks throughout her day

She forcibly missed 13 years of proper social interaction and growing up, this is not her fault.

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more, but this is not the first strike and it's not a good way to heal, I feel that if she wants to get her power back, then shitting on other people is not a good way to start.

I'm sorry I just don't see the need to drag Christina into this. I know, again, we're all speaking from our privileges but this woman has a platform and a huge audience. It's sad she can't get somebody who genuinely cares to help her.

It is what it is !!!

Glad our two turn of the century faves are at peace and can focus on the real enemy; Mandy Moore.

Is she though? She's consistently passive aggressive and loves to play the 'wholesome' card :eyes:

and still fails so hard (darling!). I know what you mean, she seems the type and gets away with it but she's low-key toxic.

I meant it as in, Britney should go after someone worse and better known for being mean like Azealia or Kanye :basil:

I know she went through hell, but the way she comes for other female celebs is beginning to be a bit of a habit. Step away from the social media, girl. It is NOT a good look.

She has stans?

Makes sense since Selena Gomez is the 5th most followed "account" worldwide, 350 million followers is nothing to be sniffed at besides I don't get who genuinely likes her music other than being a casual fan. Crazy if you ask me!

Wait, what's her 'talent' again?

I'm baffled. I randomly look up Wiki bios and hers is crazy, you might question her talent but she's been nominated for Emmys and Grammys :shock: I guess she's an example of very good PR and a hell of a marketing campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom