2022 Midterm Elections (US)

I spent the day in rural Morgan County (70% Trump) and I didn't see any yard signs, which I'm taking as a good omen

With the response to the Red Puddle being more Hunter Biden hysteria, more groomermania leading to a gay bar mass shooting and a terrorist attack on a North Carolina power station to stop a drag show, and Marjorie Taylor Greene becoming the new best friend of the aspiring Speaker, a decisive defeat of this cypher of a candidate would be nice to see. Even they don't pretend the situation is anything other than "Don't focus on him at all, just know he'll vote with Republicans."

I've been burned by Georgia too many times. Is there any indication we'll actually know anything before midday tomorrow?

The early vote numbers from Fulton county are looking good

1670381102826.png

I’m not going to breathe until it’s officially called, but I’m thrilled

• Care
Reactions: VoR
Everyone involved in making such a sordid candidacy happen to quietly move on without ever feeling a drop of shame.

MSNBC isn’t even trying to hide how happy they are

god speed to any Dem who might've imagined getting Joe to stand aside for a younger model in '24 for a while there :D he's truly smashed it. he's done more in one term than Obama managed in two with the climate bill alone and he's not dribbling yet so GOOD FOR HIM (and for 'murica).

• Love
Reactions: LTZ
Not even waiting until the new Senate opens until she tanks the Democratic majority. What an utterly shameless thundercunt.

There are already two Independent senators (Angus King and Bernie Sanders) but they both routinely vote with the Democrats. Something tells me Sinema won't...

I guess at least that saves the Democrats from having to primary the cunt.

"Is the balance of power going to effectively remain 51-49?"
"That's kind of a DC question :) "

She's such an unrepentant piece of shit.

Her "politics" really are really just 100% attention seeking behavior. Fuck her

She won't take any bribe that doesn't involve giving her a bigger spotlight of some kind, so options are unfortunately limited. No mere cabinet position or ambassadorship would suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom