A Nadine Coyle post-GA thread

Whilst excitedly scurrying through the iTunes chart to see how far our much loved sexstress Samantha Fox has to go to reach that much deserved #1 - quite some way by the looks of it :( - I got to wondering about the fate of the absolutely incredible Nadine EP, which I’ve obviously played NON-STOP. Chart positions are rather mysteriously TO BE CONFIRMED according to Wikipedia :side-eye:

07 Girls On Fire
05 Gossip
04 September Song
04 Something In Your Bones
(08 Go To Work - why was this hot-ish shit excluded?)

Not IDEAL

:D For some reason this rate is once again making me laugh like an insane person. I think it’s the utterly damning NO POINT IN RELEASING THIS SHIT fours

MORE NADINE EP RATES NOW! :disco:

:D For some reason this rate is once again making me laugh like an insane person. I think it’s the utterly damning NO POINT IN RELEASING THIS SHIT fours

MORE NADINE EP RATES NOW! :disco:

A 7 for Girls On Fire and I can’t remember a single thing about it now :D

Reactions: Zu
i only heard this the other day (i finally bought headphones after losing my last pair) and i thought it was shit initially but now i think september song is quite noice.

After baking with the FLOYR, Nadine washed her hands. She dried them with the TOYL and had a quick glance at her reflection in the MURR, at Irish Mist before heading back out to flog the illegal Mexican workers.

I love that this iconography is gaining more traction than Nicola’s MISERABLE Madison Square Garden performance.

For a Buddhist lamp lighting ceremony.

Singing a P!nk cover.

Acoustically.

What a fucking troll.

I've decided I'll be in a NADINE MOOD for the next 7 minutes

Always loved this ICONIC performance. That SKIRT tho

So she is still working with Xenomania then

Seems she's not on Virgin anymore though. Label is "Xenomania UK".

I see she's still insisting on her classy Vogue font :side-eye:

This just isn't really worth the bother, is it?

I do quite like it. For a sub three minute song, those final runs through the chorus kind of do wear out their welcome though. I think it could have done with something different post chorus for the outro.

It would be nice if she got around to releasing the one that allegedly sounds like Call The Shots however.

anyway the song is fucking relentless. I like it but jesus

I’m still shaking from last night. A true icon, she should not be performing on a box in Polo.
Her setlist:
Sexy
Go To Work
Sound of the Underground
Biology
Call The Shots
Something New/Go To Work
Black Jacks
Rolling Back The Rivers In Time
Graffiti My Soul
Love Machine
The Promise

All gays in a 50 mile radius found DEAD

Last edited:
I really wanted to go to this but I wasn’t off work today and I had tons of friends checking in to it. That sounded like an ICONIC set list. Did you get the chance to meet her?

I really wanted to go to this but I wasn’t off work today and I had tons of friends checking in to it. That sounded like an ICONIC set list. Did you get the chance to meet her?

Yes! I posted a pic in the photo thread. She was obviously fucking iconic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom