Cher - Christmas

I'm pleasantly surprised this is doing well, even if I suspect the title was focus grouped to accidentally pick up some voice-activated streaming coins (I'm sure some A&R gay suggested calling it Alexa Play a Christmas Song before being exiled to the corridor outside). I hope 2024 will be a year where more songs that sound like outtakes from Living Proof scale the charts.

Reactions: GNL
where did the SINGAL end up.

That's great for the album too. Entering at 40 something in November then doing its job up to the top 10 :disco:

I gave the album another listen this afternoon. To be fair a few skippable songs are to be expected on festive albums, and this is not an exception, but a good portion of it is very enjoyable. I do like Christmas Ain't Christmas Without You quite a lot and she sounds in good voice on This Will Be Our Year.

Completely agree that an expanded reissue next year with a few more original bangers in the DJ mode would be the ticket.

I have an appointment in town tomorrow and just know that I’ll crack and buy the magazine/CD combo if it’s in the HMV nearby.

I have an appointment in town tomorrow and just know that I’ll crack and buy the magazine/CD combo if it’s in the HMV nearby.

Can you post scans or steady-handed pictures of it all if you do please?

Coincidentally, I should be doing my one and done Christmas wrapping shopping tomorrow, so should probably not be such a cheapskate.

I’ve been listening to DJPACS for the last week non-stop and it’s not showing in my On Repeat on Spotify so I think this is a FIX to stop Cher reaching number 1. 😡

I've paid dust to some really good songs on this album. I Like Christmas is gorge (more enthusiastic than the title suggests, the giggle at the end :disco:), the Stevie Wonder song is a heartwarming joy, Angels obviously a slapper. easily the best Christmas album since Kelly's second one, she did a fucking great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom