Cher - Christmas

Didn’t even see that - very impressive. Single at #22 now with new peaks on Spotify and Apple so should be a very successful week all round.

This is gonna be her biggest hit since The Music’s No Good Without You I think… it also has the potential to be one of those songs that creeps back into the top 75 every single year… 😂 imagine!

I love how brazenly unsuitable the lyrics are for a 77 year old woman, yet she manages to absolutely style them out and make it all seem utterly plausible.

DJ play a Christmas song
I wanna get pregnant at the prom

Reactions: GNL
How can you hate this? It’s three minutes of pure JOY!!

Cos our Chrissy is now an Ice Queen
Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

As if there won't be a Cher/Kelly duet version and a deluxe edition of the album this time next year.

DJPACS is #20 in the latest UK midweeks. :disco:

Keep streaming & downloading, guys.

And don't forget there are no less than 8 wonderful remixes that can be streamed & downloaded, too. :cool:

I somehow missed it when cherry picking through the album but good GOD her version of Santa Baby is the very definition of :hostage:

the random emphasis on every line :D she is so unserious!

I somehow missed it when cherry picking through the album but good GOD her version of Santa Baby is the very definition of :hostage:

the random emphasis on every line :D she is so unserious!
The daughter of Santa Baby's songwriter approves of Cher's take on the song. She appears in the following clip:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom