Saturday Night Live

I have not watched the last ep yet, the host put me off. any really good sketches?

I’ve only seen Bowen Yang playing Truman Capote in the weekend update, but it was good. He never fails at playing a problematic queer character (Capote, Santos, Iceberg).

Omg Kristen
5Li2.gif

Who's that Trump? He's shit! I know they can't have Alec Baldwin every week because he's expensive and also killed a woman, but you'd think they could do better.

He's not even orange there? And far too THIN

Back again and STILL SO SHIT:

also RAYE was SENSATIONAL! I think her best performance of escapism I've seen

Reactions: GNL
@Pipo I must know how turned on you were by Marcello as the NYC earthquake

I think the fact I watched it seven times in a row (while zooming into his arms/chest) is very telling and embarrassing. Is it me or are they overdoing it with him though? They're barely giving Molly, Punkie and the newest one anything to do; and I bet they don't give a fuck.

Best episode in AGES! and Raye was probably the best performer they've had this season so far (Ariana is a close second).

I’m just watching the episode now. She’s had some “work” done and lost some expressions in her face :(
I think she looks AMAZING and hasn't lost her face if she's had a lot done (I don't personally see it).

Raye was probably the best performer they've had this season so far (Ariana is a close second).

then again, the bar's pretty low especially after they've also had Travis Scott, JLO, ICe Spice, and 21 Savage.

I don't personally see it
:eyes:

I first noticed it when I saw the Palm Royal premiere photos. Wouldn't be the first time I guess, I don't know if she had a nose job or something but something visibly changed after her first few years at SNL. She still looks good but starting to have that "Hollywood face".

As for the episode itself I was surprised and loved that they didn't rely on her past characters so much. I think it's been a LONG time since Aunt Linda as well. Also Marcello farting into a mic still didn't put me off.:horny:

I thought she looked incredible during the monologue with that WET LOOK 😍

Kristen has blatantly done some work on her face yet still looks amazing. I wish I could look like she does in her panties like in the Secretaries sketch or wearing a onesie like in the Maison du Bang one, her body looks SNATCHED and she's 50YO 🔥

Ryan Gosling's episode was really good as well. he's so cute in how he much he loves to laugh. it's on quite a good run since the last little break. I've enjoyed the break from political sketches and game shows. it's way more character comedy at the minute.

also enjoying the high number of random cameos from a-listers, and ex cast members popping up too. Kate was so fucking funny in that alien encounter revisit. Aidy Bryant or Cecily Strong to host soon please!! :disco:

I don't see Dua as a great comedic player in skits though but let's see. if she smashes this gig it's also great promo for radical OPTIMISM!

I hope Dua brings on the CAMP like the last time she was on the show, she could do wonders with Bowen :disco:

I love it when they break. I could watch compilations of Kristin Wiig breaking all day long. Usually with Maya Rudolph desperately trying to save the sketch. Chaos.

I love it when they break. I could watch compilations of Kristin Wiig breaking all day long. Usually with Maya Rudolph desperately trying to save the sketch. Chaos.

The unsung star is Vanessa Bayer - I can’t get over how stoic she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom