The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

Context:

It was an unfunny bit anyway, but he really should have just gotten offstage when the winner was announced.

On the plus side, the press frenzy over that and Sheryl Lee Ralph’s acceptance speech inspired me to start watching Abbott Elementary on Disney+ and it is delightful! Strong recommend!

I love Quinta, I love Abbott Elementary, and I love that Shirley won an Emmy. The show is very accurate in portraying American education, despite being a sitcom and without being silly. Breath of fresh air.

Ignore Kimmel. Hollywood is basically the new Catholic Church. Full of sanctimonious hypocrites

If anything, I hope this brings in more viewers for the show.

But just watch him try to 'own' it in his next episode, by 'making fun of himself'.

I'm four episodes in and Sheryl Lee Ralph as Barbara Howard, WOMAN OF GOD, is definitely one of the instant highlights, along with Janelle James as the out-of-her-depth Principal. But it's a very likable cast all round. Feels like the format of Parks & Rec with the sweet soul of Schitt's Creek.

“You are 50 times hotter in person

and so am I hahaha”

nene leakes whatever GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

I think he does have a bit of a goody-goody image tho'? It's a bit like the Arcade Fire thing - not only were the reports awful of themselves, they completely speared a self-built image.

Does he really? Every time I’ve seen him talk he comes across as a dickhead who loves himself.

Oh, I'm sure but I was under the impression he had a bit of a "good guy" image. Maybe not.

Even if he did, it's fucked now. :basil:

'We will get through it. And we will get through it together'.

I'd rather say that is up to his wife, isn't it?

If I were the wife, all I would care about would be the exact terms of the pre-nup (and if she was smart would have made sure cheating was something that seesawed everything back in her favour).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom