The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

Given her work on The Comeback it’s hardly surprising that she’d have limited regard for bottom-feeding reality stars.

Besides, maybe she was legitimately concerned for Heidi?

Why is telling anyone to get away from Spencer Pratt considered a bad thing? Sounds like a hero to me.

I dunno, she seems too popular and liked for people to turn on her. People are fickle. They're selective with who they cancel.

I have never heard of her. I’m assuming she is big in America, but if she did do that I don’t think people will have any issue in cancelling her.

So Bethany Frankel’s horrible Lisa Kudrow story basically boils down to her failing to show due deference for the honour of being interviewed by her. What a MONSTER :eyes:

Last edited:
I've no idea who she is and all I know of Spencer Pratt is that he's a bell end.

It's possible that Lisa Kudrow may not be 100% lovely, but I feel I'm going to need some receipts.

I can’t hear the name Bethenny Frankel without thinking Lemony Snicket, so she must be evil. Also the spelling is evil

Bethenny Frankel is a narcissist.

Real Housewives Fight GIF by Bravo TV

Just watch the FrankelTok - she’s not really coming for her is she?
Agreed 100%
Let's not pit strong independent females against each other please
The only 'problematic' thing is that she seems to be okay with Spencer Pratt ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom