Aaron Carter is absolutely not on drugs

Fucking Chris Crocker it would appear...

mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:11282501

oh well that was fast

someone better have him on DEATH WATCH he surely isn't emotionally stable enough to be left alone

Weren't they planning a whole family and life together just last week? Some people really do jump the gun quickly.

Apparently Chris (who remains grim as fuck) is besties with Adore Delano and helped her through her recent drugs hell (not too successfully given past appearances it seems).

See What's The Tee if you fancy stories of Adore chucking up on stage between songs and taking every drug known to man in the space of 24 hours on the recent Amsterdam stop of the BOTS tour (spoiler: it didn't end well).

That's the only episode of What's The Tee I've listened to. Or at least in its entirety. I started the one with Pat Cleveland but couldn't manage more than about 20 minutes. The only thing that saved it from being entirely dreadful was how Michelle appeared to be under strict orders not to talk. And that they seemed to have turned her mic off in case she forgot to do as she was told.

That's the only episode of What's The Tee I've listened to. Or at least in its entirety. I started the one with Pat Cleveland but couldn't manage more than about 20 minutes. The only thing that saved it from being entirely dreadful was how Michelle appeared to be under strict orders not to talk. And that they seemed to have turned her mic off in case she forgot to do as she was told.
Entire episodes often go by without Michelle saying much as the guests seem to routinely ignore her :D

The last few haven't been up to much. Rose McGowan getting DEEP, followed by Michelle talking about her holiday to HAWAII (sans Ru, natch) and then flogging her consumer recommendations site (Anne Robinson AGOG). This week was Amber Rose (who) and some shrink (double who) flogging their books and being sweary. I assume normal service will be resumed now the current filming of All Stars 3 or Season 10, whichever it may be) gets underway and there are some judges in the house.

I know Amber Rose, but only because she's judged on this and appeared on ANTM before.

I have to say my memory of past judges is PATCHY at best. Some of them barely get TWO WORDS in (probably for the best where some of them are concerned) :D

He's been booked for his first gay 'bar' performance at a Hamburger Mary's BURGER JOINT :D Did he actually ever have a gay following? The "Suggested Threads" suggests that Ellie might be a Carter Queen?

That Gay Times cover is coming. I can feel the thinkpiece brewing about Aaron bravely taking a stand for LGBT rights by putting a rainbow on his meth pipe.

Bless him.

He's appalling but clearly he's such an addicted mess, it's hard not to sympathise with him.

Whoever is enabling this reality car crash deserves condemnation. He needs proper help (and just because he's hooked on legal pills doesn't make it better.)

Gosh. At this stage is it possible for him to seek help and recovery away from the media circus? Speaking from a financial perspective

this is really sad now :(

I saw that he's getting HIV test results filmed for reality tv too. Even Katie price hasn't done that yet.

Well it seems that this is also stemming from the fact another girl has come out and said Nick had underage sex with her when she was 15, remember Melissa from that girl group Dream said the same thing a few years ago but nothing actually came of it, as the case was dropped. Aaron has been supporting these girls online, publicly calling Nick a rapist.

You only need to look at both of their Twitter accounts to see the whole family is completely fucked up. They had a sister who died of a drugs overdose in 2012.

Lots of tweets of this nature on his account.

Why was this posted publicly? He's making the problem worse by blasting his brother like that.

Are restraining orders the new album sales?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom