Ariana Grande - Positions + marriage (and 1st divorce)

I watched the One Last Time video for the first time last week. Still not entirely sure it was the official video.

Lest we forget the one time we thought we were getting what we wanted ("Breathin") and she gave us this :eyes:

Piggy Smallz' instagram hasn't been updated in 93 weeks. Is he OK? :(

the crickets in the background of the verses describe exactly how i feel about the song.

I'm just disappointed that everything she does is so one note. She has probably listened to TWO r&b albums her whole life and goes like "omg I so wanna do r&b now yuh". Silly girl, she probably thinks Mariah is real r&b.

I'm just disappointed that everything she does is so one note. She has probably listened to TWO r&b albums her whole life and goes like "omg I so wanna do r&b now yuh". Silly girl, she probably thinks Mariah is real r&b.
:D

She’s such a fucking hipster

You’d think a woman who looks like a prom queen and dressed like Minnie Mouse would just have a little more fun with her music

I do like her though :D

So glad she's stopped collabing with Nicky Garbage :zombie:

Nicky isn't "in" anymore. Heaps of money is being thrown at Doja Cat now, it wouldn't surprise me if the song is ghost-written by Dr. Luke.
I'm surprised that she didn't somehow fit in either Meghan or Cardi B in a track.

Pipo hun, we all know how this is gonna go down.

First you'll act "underwhelmed", then you'll claim it's a "grower" and by the end of the month we'll find a video of you on MyVidster getting gangbanged to Tracks 4-10.

shut up kc. nothing is off the table for our pips - his love language is nasty and his positions are 34+35. his west side is aiiight but when u go south it's just like magic. his motives are obvious and his pov is my hair. :horny:

Ok finally just listened to this. Lord, how unexciting. What a boring 'pop star'. The sooner we get rid of her and she ends up with the Ashantis of the world the BETTER.

these track lengths... ffs

1. shut up (02:37)
2. 34+35 (02:53)
3. motive ft. Doja Cat (02:47)
4. just like magic (02:29)
5. off the table ft. The Wknd (03:59)
6. six thirty (03:03)
7. safety net ft. Ty Dolla (03:28)
8. my hair (02:38)
9. nasty (03:20)
10. west side (02:12) :rolleyes:
11. love language (02:59)
13. obvious (02:26)
14. pov (03:21)

Is there any input from CHEIRON STUDIOS this time do we know

guessing not :(

if it's all like positions she'll get another hit or two but without a proper pop/crossover moment that's got some strong melodic construction behind it, I think her commercial fortunes will take a dip - or at least her imperial phase will come to an end. she doesn't seem particularly bothered about MASS APPEAL right now.

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom