Girls Aloud REUNION TOUR CONFIRMED + NO NEW MUSIC

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure there'll be much to report on here, but I didn't want to just keep bumpin the Sarah thread.

I just saw they're releasing a pajama range with Primark, with proceeds going to Cancer Research

20221004_110056.jpg

They have an upcoming charity gala for Sarah but have said they will not perform as they said it wouldn’t feel right without her.

Airbrushed within an inch of their lives :D

That'll change once the CASH RUNS OUT!

You would have thought so, but I think they are all still relatively minted from their time in the band. They must have had some great advertising payouts with Girls Aloud as they seem to have made a lot more than most girl bands. They did used to tour quite a lot, so maybe the majority of the bread came from that? Cheryl aside the rest haven’t done much since, right?

That's right Nadine, just look straight ahead and ignore those awful BULLIES. It's what Sarah would have wanted.

I mean, with energy bills as they are, maybe we'll all be wearing tights with out bedwear this season.

Oh if ONLY that was a precursor to proper, deluxe edition vinyl releases!

the selfish side of me wonders if their label or xenomania will ever release a collection of unheard music with sarah since i am %100 that they have hundreds of demos and possibly finished music. although i suppose most of their rejects were passed to the saturdays or little mix or unknown artists who never made it. in their ten documentary one of them did say each of them sang the entire song then brian pieced it together i guess depending the delivery of a line.. i think that be SO cool to hear songs we already know but just Sarahs

I want those solo versions of the albums Brian used to gift them. I wonder how long he kept it up for or when he started it from?

it's such a tease. i didn't even know he was doing any of that! who are these special people?? people in the industry? the girls families? i am shocked no one has leaked them after all they're just songs. it drives me wild that each of the girls probably have everything in their itunes just SITTING THERE

I only need to hear her Defying Gravity money note and that's me smiling like a baby that's just farted.

it's such a tease. i didn't even know he was doing any of that! who are these special people?? people in the industry? the girls families? i am shocked no one has leaked them after all they're just songs. it drives me wild that each of the girls probably have everything in their itunes just SITTING THERE

Since you're in NYC, did you at least catch Nadine 2.0 when she did a PA there?

Since you're in NYC, did you at least catch Nadine 2.0 when she did a PA there?
to be honest no. i tried to follow and support the girls solo projects but cheryl's in my opinion only is probably the only that's listenable. i thought nadine's was messy and too much going on, nicola's i actually do LOVE and i know i stand alone but her vocals get a little annoying after too much listen, and kimba's i just am not into show tunes but she at least followed her main passion so good for her. sarah attempted at least i do like "too bad" and "make it easy" from st. trinians though.

sorry i ended up giving a tiny personal review but you have to understand no one knows who the hell i am talking about or their names where i live so i only have online to express my devotion

:D at Nadine’s solo career being messy with too much going on. It really wasn’t very good and that Tesco Exclusive business with the album was a bit short-sighted. Didn’t exactly scream quality when it was just up the aisle from the reduced sprouts. Also - and it’s been said before - that voice just doesn’t work in a solo context (along the lines of Claire off Steps). It needs some lesser voices alongside it

The album was very solid. Insatiable was a MOR turtle head. The drama of wanting her to do well and that is the song she puts out. I liked her Annie Lennox moment, Red Light.

3,000 views and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom