Girls Aloud REUNION TOUR CONFIRMED + NO NEW MUSIC

1000012618.jpg
1000012617.jpg
1000012616.jpg
1000012615.jpg
1000012614.jpg

Early 40’s women looking like (very fabulous) early 40’s women SHOCK :shock:

I'd kill for a Real Housewives of Pop Idol. Rosie Ribbons: "people say 'the winner takes it all? Well I don't even blink". Javine: "I've stolen enough men - now it's time to steal the limelight". Oh what an opening credits that would be. Sophie Amogbokpa: "surprise bitches!"

I agree the styling is absolutely shit. you can classy and "age appropriate" (lol) while still having a bit of a high fashion edge. this is giving M&S

Oh I'd love them to bag a M&S ad campaign and have them all pretending be walking, talking mannequins as they hide from the others in between posing about in the latest ranges.

I can't go this year as I'm at the Olympics, but I've already got tour tickets so not too upset, though nothing quite beats having a mince around a Brighton Pride crowd, gig- wise.

It is getting ridiculous how Brighton Pride keeps stacking everything on one day, though- the Sunday headlining act is MIKA :D

They’re on Saturday Night Takeaway tonight. Not sure if performing or not but I imagine they’ll be doing the end of the show show unless they’re doing some Beadles About type prank.

Moopy, I might be selling my Girls Aloud ticket for Birmingham on 18th June.

Would anyone be interested, or know anyone who might be?
IMG_20240422_225106.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom